Dr. Douglas VanDaele, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. VanDaele completed a residency at U of IA Hosps & Clinics. He currently practices at UI Hospitals and Clinics and is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. VanDaele is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
UI Hospitals and Clinics
UI Hospitals and Clinics200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 (800) 777-8442
- U of IA Hosps & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2003
- U of IA Hosps & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- U of IA Hosp & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. VanDaele?
August 26, 2019 was the beginning of new chapter of my sleeping life. Thanks to Dr. Van Daele and his staff, I am sleeping better than I have been able to for over 10 years. The Inspire Device works awesome, I wear no mask, and I highly recommend this procedure for anyone with sleep apnea issue! Professionals meeting the highest standard!!
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics