Dr. Douglas Fauser, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Carmel, NY. He currently practices at Somers Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine Group and is affiliated with Putnam Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fauser is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Somers Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine Group
Somers Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine Group664 Stoneleigh Ave Ste 300, Carmel, NY 10512 Existing Patients: (845) 278-8400
- Wilmington Med Center Inc, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fauser?
Dr Fauser has performed the multiple replacement surgeries I have had, these include a total knee replacement, both total hip replacements, knee repair surgery and shoulder reconstruction. After each of my surgeries I had wonderful outcomes and continue to enjoy a pain free result. Dr Fauser takes you through a surgery by educating his patients on all aspects of the prescribed treatment. I have gone into each surgery confident in the planned course.
- Putnam Hospital Center