Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Harold Hubert, MD is a nephrology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Hubert completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates, PC and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hubert is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Saint George`s University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Med Coll Georgia, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Medical College of Georgia, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Med Coll Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Georgia, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hubert?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hubert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hubert frequently treats Anemia, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Hubert's office is located at 701 Greene St Ste 200, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
- Piedmont Augusta
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta
Nephrology Associates, PC
Nephrology Associates, PC701 Greene St Ste 200, Augusta, GA 30901 (706) 722-6900
Nephrology Associates, PC, Augusta, GA
Nephrology Associates PC820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 8A, Augusta, GA 30901 (706) 722-6900