Dr. Hubert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harold Hubert, MD is a nephrology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Hubert completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates, PC and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hubert is board certified in Nephrology.
- Saint George`s University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Medical College of Georgia, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Med Coll Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nephrology Associates, PC
Nephrology Associates, PC820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 8a, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 722-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hubert?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harold Hubert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hubert's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hubert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hubert frequently treats Anemia, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Hubert's office is located at 820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 8a, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
- Meadows Regional Medical Center
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta
- University Hospital