Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Douglas Hendricks, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Hendricks completed a residency at University Louisville Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Pacifica Cosmetic Surgery Center and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. Dr. Hendricks is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Louisville Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Of Louisville, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1977
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hendricks?
Such a great surgeon and has an excellent bedside manor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hendricks frequently treats Acquired Generalized Lipodystrophy, Congenital Nasal Deformity, and Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis).
Dr. Hendricks' office is located at 280 Newport Center Dr Ste 120, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hendricks speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hendricks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
Pacifica Cosmetic Surgery Center
Pacifica Cosmetic Surgery Center A Medical Corp280 Newport Center Dr Ste 120, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (949) 644-1177