Dr. Harkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Douglas Harkins, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jackson, MS. He currently practices at Jackson Heart Clinic and is affiliated with Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Harkins is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Ole Miss, Undergraduate School
- University Of Mississipi, Undergraduate School
- University Of Mississippi, Oxford, Undergraduate School
- American Lifecare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mississippi Health Partners
- Molina Healthcare
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Food and Commercial Workers
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harkins?
Been a patient for 6 years and I very pleased. Staff is friendly and appointments are kept on time. Doctor Harkins is great and spends time to talk, never seems to be rushed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Douglas Harkins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harkins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harkins frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Harkins' office is located at 970 Lakeland Dr Ste 61, Jackson, MS 39216. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital
Jackson Heart Clinic
Jackson Heart Clinic970 Lakeland Dr Ste 61, Jackson, MS 39216 (601) 982-7850
Jackson Heart Clinic Madison
Madison Clinic794 Highway 51 Ste D, Madison, MS 39110 (601) 853-8814