Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chessen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douglas Chessen, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Newport News, VA. Dr. Chessen completed a residency at Mass Mental Health Ctr-Harvard. He currently practices at TPMG Endocrinology Newport News, Va. Dr. Chessen is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Mass Mental Health Ctr-Harvard, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Mass Mental Hlth Center (Harvard), Chief Resident, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Peter Bent Brigham Hosp-Harvard, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Rush-Presbyterian-St Lukes Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1969
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
TPMG Endocrinology Newport News, Va
Chessen & Associates12420 Warwick Blvd Ste 7c, Newport News, VA 23606 Existing Patients: (757) 595-3900
Christopher Newport University1 Avenue Of The Arts, Newport News, VA 23606 Existing Patients: (757) 594-7047
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chessen?
Frustrating experiences, however Doug Chessen also saved my life. I hope retirement is good, the outdoors are enjoyed, and continued work is okay. Gratitude, Thanks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chessen frequently treats Anxiety, Psychiatric Diseases, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Chessen's office is located at 12420 Warwick Blvd Ste 7c, Newport News, VA 23606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chessen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.