Dr. Wysham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Douglas Wysham, MD is a cardiology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Wysham completed a residency at Oregon Health & Science University Hospital. He currently practices at MultiCare Deaconess Hospital and is affiliated with Multicare Deaconess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Ia Hosps-Clins, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wysham?
I was diagnosed with a rare condition called Prinzmetal and Dr. Wysham has been very helpful in making sure i understand my treatment options and what exactly causes the problems
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Douglas Wysham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wysham's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wysham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wysham frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Wysham's office is located at 800 W 5th Ave, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wysham speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Multicare Deaconess Hospital
- Multicare Valley Hospital