Dr. Freeley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Douglas Freeley, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Freeley completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 934 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222 Existing Patients: (718) 389-8585
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freeley?
Best Naples Florida Botox Doctor! OMG! The Best Botox Doctor In Naples Florida OMG! I cannot thank him enough for the unbelievable RESULTS! I rate him as 5-stars! I am feeling a new level of self-confidence that I have NEVER known, and it is all because of my Botox results with Dr. Freeley! I feel very grateful I could afford it and most importantly that I will be able to afford to maintain my beautiful, wrinkle-free younger look because his prices are so great! Thank you a million Dr. Freeley!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Douglas Freeley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Freeley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Freeley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Freeley frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Heterophoria.
Dr. Freeley's office is located at 934 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.