Dr. Faig has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Douglas Faig, MD is a hematology specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Faig completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Southeast Florida Hematology-Oncology Group and is affiliated with Broward Health North. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Faig is board certified in Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Florida Hematology-Oncology Group
Southeast Florida Hematology-Oncology Group5700 N Federal Hwy Ste 5, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Existing Patients: (954) 776-1800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faig?
Excellent .I recommend to all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Faig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Faig frequently treats Kidney Transplant Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Ultrasound, Renal.
Dr. Faig's office is located at 5700 N Federal Hwy Ste 5, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Faig speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Broward Health North
- Holy Cross Hospital