Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Douglas Penate, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Penate completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Penate is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Penate?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Penate has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Penate frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Diabetes Type 2, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Penate's office is located at 259 E Erie St Ste 2300, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
New Mexico Primary and Specialty Care259 E Erie St Ste 2300, Chicago, IL 60611 Call