Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Naylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douglas Naylor, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Naylor completed a residency at Mich State U. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic and is affiliated with University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital. Dr. Naylor is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Mich State U, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Presby U Penn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Grad Hosp Of U Penn, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Med Coll Ohio, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Med Coll Ohio, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1983
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleveland Clinic9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-2273
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-6550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naylor?
Dr. Naylor is an Critical Care specialist at the Cleveland Clinic. He cares for patients in the ICU and SICU and is very knowledgeable and honest. He does not cloak his comments as a way to save families from making difficult decisions about their loved ones. Very compassionate and open.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Naylor frequently treats Wound Repair, Tracheal Surgery, and Gastrotomy.
Dr. Naylor's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Naylor speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Naylor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital