Dr. Douglas Thompson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thompson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Thompson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Texarkana, TX. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at Miami Valley Hosp-Wright State U. He currently practices at Doug Thompson, MD and is affiliated with Christus Saint Michael Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Miami Valley Hosp-Wright State U, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Texas Tech University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
I had a wonderful experience with my hip replacement. I never took a pain pill.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thompson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures .
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 5002 Cowhorn Creek Rd, Texarkana, TX 75503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thompson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christus Saint Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Wadley Regional Medical Center At Hope