Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dennett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douglas Dennett, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Essex Junction, VT. Dr. Dennett completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at DENNETT DOUGLAS E MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dennett is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1984
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dennett Douglas E MD
Dennett Douglas E MD8 Carmichael St Unit 204, Essex Junction, VT 05452 Existing Patients: (802) 872-9263
- 2 8 Essex Way Ste 200, Essex Junction, VT 05452 Existing Patients: (802) 343-0886
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dennett?
Highly knowledgeable; very talented; very gentle; very common sense
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dennett frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Bipolar Disorder, and Anxiety.
Dr. Dennett's office is located at 8 Carmichael St Unit 204, Essex Junction, VT 05452. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dennett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.