Dr. Douglas Dawley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dawley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Dawley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Dawley completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Northwest Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with Adventist Health Portland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dawley is board certified in Cardiology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Cardiovascular Institute
Northwest Cardiovascular Institute10000 SE Main St Ste 60, Portland, OR 97216 Existing Patients: (503) 257-0959
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dawley?
The best Dr I have ever been too. He knows his field and makes you feel comfortable and informed. He actually changed my life for the positive after putting a pace maker in!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dawley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dawley frequently treats Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Dawley's office is located at 10000 SE Main St Ste 60, Portland, OR 97216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dawley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Portland
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center