Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Douglas Koch, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Koch completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Moorfields Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1981
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Amherst College, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1977 Butler Blvd Ste 200, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 798-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koch?
I had cataract surgery on both eyes by Dr. Douglass Koch. He explained to me that people who had lasik surgery (as I did) don't always get a perfect outcome. I had perfect 20/20 vision in both eyes a day after each surgery. I am overjoyed with the results! Dr. Koch is very meticulous in his prep, his explanations, and his skills. He is an excellent surgeon and a very kind being. The nursing staff on both surgeries told me he is one of their best doctors. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Koch frequently treats Migraine, Cataract Removal Surgery, and Astigmatism.
Dr. Koch's office is located at 1977 Butler Blvd Ste 200, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koch speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Koch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center