Dr. Douglas Morris, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Morris completed a residency at Vanderbilt Univ Hosps. He currently practices at Emory Clinic Heart Center and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morris is board certified in Cardiology.
Emory Clinic Heart Center
Emory Clinic Heart Center1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 (404) 778-2898
- Vanderbilt Univ Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Emory Univ Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Vanderbilt Univ Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morris?
He saved my husband’s life 30 years ago and my husband has lived a normal life thanks to Dr. Morris. He took the best care possible (way above and beyond) of my father also, but he died after a heart transplant in 1990. I am a nurse for the last 40 years and have never met a finer physician!
- Emory University Hospital