Dr. Douglas Gohn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gohn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Gohn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Gohn completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. He currently practices at Healthy Heart Sleep Program and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gohn is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Healthy Heart Sleep Program217 Harrisburg Ave Ste 200, Lancaster, PA 17603 Existing Patients: (717) 544-8300
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gohn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gohn frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gohn's office is located at 217 Harrisburg Ave Ste 200, Lancaster, PA 17603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gohn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Wellspan Ephrata Community Hospital