Dr. Douglas Curtiss, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Ansonia, CT. Dr. Curtiss completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Pediatric/Adolescent Healthcare and is affiliated with Griffin Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Pediatric Adolescent Healthcare PC400 Main St, Ansonia, CT 06401 Existing Patients: (203) 735-9536
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- 1984, Undergraduate School
- University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curtiss?
Knowledge and a great bedside manner are just 2 of the gifts he brings to his office everyday! We highly recommend Dr. Curtis and his staff.
- Griffin Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Saint Raphael Campus