Dr. Douglas Blank, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blank's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Blank, MD is a cardiology specialist in Driggs, ID. Dr. Blank completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Driggs Health Clinic and is affiliated with Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blank is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Nebraska Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blank?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blank accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blank frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Blank's office is located at 283 N 1st St, Driggs, ID 83422. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blank has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
- Madison Memorial Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital
- Star Valley Health
- Teton Valley Hospital