Dr. Keim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Douglas Keim, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Winchester, VA. Dr. Keim completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Winchester Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Valley Health Winchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keim is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Winchester Internal Medicine
Winchester Internal Medicine190 Campus Blvd, Winchester, VA 22601 Existing Patients: (540) 662-6135
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keim?
Excellent doctor. My wife and I have been his patients for over 18 years. Now in our late 70's we appreciate Dr. Keim as he looks after our health in our old age.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keim frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Keim's office is located at 190 Campus Blvd, Winchester, VA 22601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center