Call (907) 931-5280 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Douglas Haghighi, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Haghighi completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland | Case Western Reserve University (MetroHealth) Program. He currently practices at Internal Medicine Associates, LLC and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haghighi is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland | Case Western Reserve University (MetroHealth) Program, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University | Harvard School of Dental and Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine Associates, LLC
Anchorage Office2841 Debarr Rd Ste 50, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5280
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haghighi?
Dr. Haghigi is an exceptional physician who literally saved my husband's life. While other doctors hadn't a clue as to what was occurring, he immediately knew the proper steps to take for resolution. Highest recommendation!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haghighi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Douglas Haghighi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haghighi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haghighi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haghighi frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Liver Disease, and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Haghighi's office is located at 2841 Debarr Rd Ste 50, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center