Dr. Douglas Flora, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flora's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Flora, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Edgewood, KY. Dr. Flora completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at St. Elizabeth Healthcare and is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flora is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flora?
Great doctor. Very kind and compassionate. He came highly recommended and I was not disappointed! He was as excited about my progress as I was and was genuinely interested in my care, not only my cancer care but my wellbeing as a person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flora accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flora frequently treats Blood Disorders, Secondary Malignancies, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Flora's office is located at 20 Medical Village Dr, Edgewood, KY 41017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flora has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Florence Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Ft. Thomas Hospital