Dr. Douglas Esberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Esberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Esberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newtown Square, PA. Dr. Esberg completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. and is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Esberg is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- New York Presbyterian - Columbia, Internship Hospital — 1995
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1994
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lankenau Heart Group
Riddle Health Center 21088 W Baltimore Pike Ste 2500, Media, PA 19063 Existing Patients: (484) 476-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Esberg?
My name is Philip Coffin he saved my life I was in a fib it weakened my heart to 20 percent function he did the cardiac ablation on me it was a success an my heart is at 60 percent. He gave me my life back. It was a ruff year an you saved my life. I’m so grateful
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Esberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Esberg frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Esberg's office is located at 3809 West Chester Pike Ste 200, Newtown Square, PA 19073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Esberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Riddle Memorial Hospital