Dr. Webber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Douglas Webber, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Webber completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Douglas A Webber, MD. A Medical Corporation and is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Easy Choice Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- National Elevator
- One Health
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Preferred Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Regal Medical Group
- SCAN Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish, Tagalog
Douglas A Webber, MD. A Medical Corporation
Douglas A Webber, MD. A Medical Corporation3171 Los Feliz Blvd Ste 309, Los Angeles, CA 90039 Existing Patients: (323) 666-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Webber?
I’ve consistently received great care and treatment form Dr. Webber and his staff. I appreciate the extra time and effort they take to help me with any questions or concerns. Highly recommend him and his team!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Douglas Webber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Webber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Webber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Webber frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Cough, and Muscle Spasm.
Dr. Webber's office is located at 3171 Los Feliz Blvd Ste 309, Los Angeles, CA 90039. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Webber speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center