Dr. Douglas Hammond, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hammond's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Hammond, MD is a general surgery specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Hammond completed a residency at U Tenn. He currently practices at Memphis Surgery Associates- Medical Plaza 3 and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hammond is board certified in General Surgery.
- U Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Methodist Hosp Of Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Alabama, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memphis Surgery Associates- Medical Plaza 3
Memphis Surgery Associates- Medical Plaza 36029 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 404, Memphis, TN 38120 Existing Patients: (901) 726-1056
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammond?
Dr Hammond is one of the best doctors I have been to. He is easy to talk to, speaks clearly, and listens to what you are saying.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hammond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hammond frequently treats Hernia Repair, Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Hammond's office is located at 6029 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 404, Memphis, TN 38120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hammond has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett