Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (781) 241-4022, and for other questions, call (781) 286-1313.
Dr. Doru Iancovici, MD
New Patient(617) 344-9642
Dr. Doru Iancovici, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Revere, MA. Dr. Iancovici completed a residency at Boston Va Hospital. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center Community Care and is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Tufts Medical Center Community Care
Tufts Medical Center Community Care425 REVERE ST, Revere, MA 02151 Call
French, Italian, Romanian, Spanish
- Boston Va Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Romania, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medicaid of Massachusetts
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iancovici?
Dr. Iancovici met me at the worst possible time that he could ever meet me. He quickly assessed my condition and had me admitted to the hospital in the same day. That was 3 years ago. Since then he has been one of my favorite doctors. He is a straight shooter and will spend time asking questions before making a general diagnosis on things. I cannot say enough good things about the level of care I have gotten from him.
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- CHA Cambridge Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Iancovici has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Doru Iancovici, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Iancovici's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iancovici accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iancovici frequently treats Tension Headache, Fibromyalgia, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Iancovici's office is located at 425 REVERE ST, Revere, MA 02151. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iancovici speaks Romanian, Spanish, and French. View profile to see all.