Dr. Dorothy Ivey, MD is a family medicine specialist in Longview, TX. Dr. Ivey completed a residency at Univ of Texas Health Center - Tyler. and is affiliated with Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center- Longview. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ivey is board certified in Family Practice.
- 1 805 Medical Cir Dr, Longview, TX 75605 Existing Patients: (903) 232-8100
- Univ of Texas Health Center - Tyler, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Univ of Texas Health Center - Tyler, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ivey?
I’ve been a patient for 15 year. I practiced medicine for 26 year and taught many students. Dr Ivey is knowledgeable, stays current, compassionate, understands her boundaries and when to refer but most importantly allows you to participate in your care! She listens, recommends and is very personable and trustworthy. She took care of my elderly mother till she died and cared for 3 other family members. I recommend and refer to her regularly though I don’t think she is accepting new patients. She has changed her nursing staff and they are considerably better. The front staff is u fortunately not Dr Iveys daily as she is part of a multi specialty group practice who manages the office logistics.
- Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center- Longview
- Longview Regional Medical Center