Dr. Degutis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dorothea Degutis, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Brattleboro, VT. Dr. Degutis completed a residency at Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern University. She currently practices at Brattleboro Retreat. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Degutis is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern University, Residency Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brattleboro Retreat1 Anna Marsh Ln, Brattleboro, VT 05302 Existing Patients: (802) 258-3707
Health Care & Rehab Svs
Health Care and Rehabilitation Service51 Fairview St, Brattleboro, VT 05301 Existing Patients: (802) 254-6028
Health Care and Rehabilitation Services
Health Care and Rehabilitation Services of Southeastern Vermont Inc.390 River St, Springfield, VT 05156 Existing Patients: (802) 886-4500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Degutis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Degutis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Degutis frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Degutis' office is located at 1 Anna Marsh Ln, Brattleboro, VT 05302. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.