Dr. Dorothea Altschul, MD is a vascular neurology specialist in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Altschul completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center-Albert Einstein College Of Medicine. She currently practices at Neurosurgeons of New Jersey and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Altschul is board certified in Neurology.
Neurosurgeons of New Jersey
Neurosurgeons of New Jersey1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 200, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 (201) 327-8600
- Columbia Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia College Of Physicians & Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Harvard University, Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Montefiore Medical Center-Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Westchester Medical Center-New York Medical College, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Nih-National Institute On Aging, Other Education — 2003
- Medical University Of Vienna, Medical School — 2001
- University of Vienna, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Altschul?
Dr. Altschul is incredibly kind, caring and professional. She really cares and is determined to give her patients the best life possible. I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor. Her staff is also top notch. They are so caring and knowledgeable. Words really cannot convey the appreciation I feel towards Dr. Altschul and her wonderful team. Aneurysm surgery can be a very scary experience but she quelled my fears with her wonderful bedside manner. She is just a terrific doctor in every way. Thank you!
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's Regional Medical Center
- Valley Hospital