Dr. Rice has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Doris Rice, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Portsmouth, VA. Dr. Rice completed a residency at Eastern Va Med School. She currently practices at Doris Rice, MD and is affiliated with Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Eastern Va Med School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Doris Rice, MD
Doris Rice, MD3921 Kingman Ave, Portsmouth, VA 23701 Existing Patients: (757) 399-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rice?
Dr. Rice cared for me and family members and she was extremely patient and explained what she was doing and why. W e were pleased. Wait time was a bit long-20-30-minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Doris Rice, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rice's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rice frequently treats Arthritis, Limb Pain, and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Rice's office is located at 3921 Kingman Ave, Portsmouth, VA 23701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rice speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital