Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Dori Cage, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Cage completed a residency at Baylor University. She currently practices at San Diego Hand Specialists and is affiliated with Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cage is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1986
- University of California Riverside, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Diego Hand Specialists
San Diego Hand Specialists8008 Frost St Ste 403, San Diego, CA 92123 Existing Patients: (858) 715-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cage?
Dr. Cage is a wonderful doctor! She’s knowledgeable, compassionate and even funny! I fell and broke my arm nine days before leaving for a cruise to the Caribbean and they got me in on the same day and scheduled my surgery the next morning! She even made a painful experience fun!! I’d highly recommend this office to anyone who breaks their arm, wrist or hand!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cage has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cage frequently treats Hand & Wrist Surgery.
Dr. Cage's office is located at 8008 Frost St Ste 403, San Diego, CA 92123. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital