Dr. O'Connell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donna O'Connell, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Franklin, MA. Dr. O'Connell completed a residency at NEMC Floating Hosp. She currently practices at Pediatric Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Connell is board certified in Pediatrics.
- NEMC Floating Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- NEMC, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mark Smyth DMD LLC480 W Central St, Franklin, MA 02038 Existing Patients: (508) 528-5404
Pediatric Associates-Norwood100 Morse St Ste 2, Norwood, MA 02062 Existing Patients: (781) 769-4090
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Connell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Donna O'Connell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Connell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Connell accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Connell frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. O'Connell's office is located at 480 W Central St, Franklin, MA 02038. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.