Dr. Gallik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donna Gallik, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Gallik completed a residency at New Eng Deaconess. She currently practices at Donna M Gallik MD Inc and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gallik is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Montefiore MC/Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Baylor Coll Med Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- New Eng Deaconess, Residency Hospital — 1990
- New Eng Deaconess, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Donna M Gallik MD Inc
Donna M Gallik MD Inc8631 W 3rd St Ste 1017e, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Existing Patients: (310) 289-5901
Pathology Consultants PC
Chi St. Alexius Health900 E Broadway Ave, Bismarck, ND 58501 Existing Patients: (701) 530-4750
Billings Clinic Cody801 N 29th St, Billings, MT 59101 Existing Patients: (406) 238-2500
St Luke's Hosp Emergncy Med
St Lukes Hospital915 E 1st St, Duluth, MN 55805 Existing Patients: (218) 249-5555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallik?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Donna Gallik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gallik's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gallik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gallik frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gallik's office is located at 8631 W 3rd St Ste 1017e, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gallik speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital