Dr. Yeiser has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donna Yeiser, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Yeiser completed a residency at Medical University Of South Carolina. She currently practices at Columbus Pediatric Associates and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbus Pediatric Associates
Columbus Pediatric Associates1800 10th Ave Ste 100f, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 221-4602
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yeiser?
Dr Yeiser is amazing. He office staff are very friendly. Dr Yeiser spends a lot of time he she sees our child andis willing to spend time answering questions. You can tell that she truly cares about her patients and parents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Donna Yeiser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yeiser's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yeiser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yeiser frequently treats Diabetes Counseling, Fever, and Strep Throat.
Dr. Yeiser's office is located at 1800 10th Ave Ste 100f, Columbus, GA 31901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare