Dr. Wang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dongmei Wang, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Wang completed a residency at Training Center Of Gen Practice, Beijing China. She currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wang is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Training Center Of Gen Practice, Beijing China, Residency Hospital
- Capital Medical College, Medical School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
Dr. Wang is thorough - something I haven't seen for a long time. I was referred to her from the Heart Failure Clinic to check on why I have anemia. She started me on a regimen that finally made sense and I am feeling better already! I think she is super!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dongmei Wang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wang frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Secondary Malignancies, and Anemia.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 9715 Medical Center Dr Ste 531, Rockville, MD 20850. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wang speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Holy Cross Germantown Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Regional Cancer Care Associates
Rcca MD LLC9715 Medical Center Dr Ste 531, Rockville, MD 20850 (301) 424-9723