Dr. John Park, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Park completed a residency at University Of California Irvine Med Center. He currently practices at John Park MD Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
John Park MD Plastic Surgery
Dj John Park MD Inc180 Newport Center Dr Ste 170, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Existing Patients: (949) 777-6883
Korean, Spanish, English
- University Of California Irvine Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of Minnesota Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California, Medical School — 2001
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
In my vain attempt to slow the progress of aging, I went to a local esthetician to have filler injected into my face. Within 24 hours, I showed early signs of skin necrosis. Of course, the local esthetician did not have the antidote for my filler. I called several places but given it was a long holiday weekend, many places were closed. Finally, Dr. Park, who I had never seen before, saw me and gave me the filler antidote first thing on Thanksgiving morning. Dr. Park saved me from losing part of my face. He recognized quickly my complication and treated me promptly. He’s very professional with a good bed-side manner. I appreciate his assessment of my situation while he continued to monitor my progress for months after. And now several months later, I’m happy to report that my skin is intact with a faint small, slighted pigmented scar. Given that it could have been far worse, I’m happy and relieved with the outcome. Thank you, Dr. Park.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- UCI Medical Center