Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Donald Buck, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Buck completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at St. Louis Neurological Institute Inc. and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buck is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- University Of Toronto (Univ. Health Network), Fellowship Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Louis Neurological Institute Inc.11155 Dunn Rd Ste 202n, Saint Louis, MO 63136 Existing Patients: (314) 653-5806
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buck?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Buck frequently treats Breast Reconstruction, Liposuction, and Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant.
Dr. Buck's office is located at 11155 Dunn Rd Ste 202n, Saint Louis, MO 63136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Buck has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Christian Hospital