Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thompson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donald Thompson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lafayette, CO. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus. He currently practices at SCL Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Residency Hospital
- University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1990
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- National Elevator
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SCL Health Medical Group
Heart Institute of Colorado300 Exempla Cir, Lafayette, CO 80026 Existing Patients: (303) 689-6420
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors, Cardiac Imaging, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 300 Exempla Cir, Lafayette, CO 80026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thompson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Thompson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital