Dr. Donald Hudak, MD is a ophthalmic plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Mason, OH. Dr. Hudak completed a residency at University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of Medicine. He currently practices at Apex Eye and is affiliated with Atrium Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hudak is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Apex Eye - Mason Office6150 Radio Way, Mason, OH 45040 Existing Patients: (513) 770-4020
Apex Eye - Kenwood Location5240 E Galbraith Rd Ste B, Cincinnati, OH 45236 Existing Patients: (513) 745-9787
Apex Eye - Fairfield Office563 Wessel Dr, Fairfield, OH 45014 Existing Patients: (513) 858-6500
- Oculoplastic, Reconstructive, and Orbital Surgery Fellowship, University of Cincinnati and CEI, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Indiana University - School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- National Institutes Of Health, National Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Northeastern Ohio University, Akron, OH, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hudak?
Great! Every thing went well and all questions answered.
- Atrium Medical Center
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center - Burnet Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Trihealth Evendale Hospital
- UC Health West Chester Hospital