Dr. Donald Stone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stone's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Stone, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Stone completed a residency at McGee Eye Inst Univ OK. He currently practices at Spokane Eye Clinic and is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stone is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- McGee Eye Inst Univ OK, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Presby Hosp Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Spokane Eye Clinic427 S BERNARD ST, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 456-0107
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stone?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stone frequently treats Corneal Ulcer, Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Stone's office is located at 427 S BERNARD ST, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Southwest Medical Center