Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 730-1499.
Dr. Donald Chang, MD
New Patient(310) 730-1499
Dr. Donald Chang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at UCLA-San Fernando Valley Program. He currently practices at UCLA Health Westwood Specialty Care and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
UCLA Health Westwood Specialty Care200 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 365, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 730-1499
- UCLA-VA Greater Los Angeles Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- UCLA-San Fernando Valley Program, Residency Hospital — 1995
- UCLA-San Fernando Valley Program, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Loma Linda School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donald Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Treadmill Stress Test, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 200 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 365, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.