Call (615) 378-3353 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Donald Russo, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hendersonville, TN. Dr. Russo completed a residency at State University Of New York School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Tennessee Heart and Vascular - Hendersonville and is affiliated with Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Russo is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Southern California, Internship Hospital
- State University New York Medical School, Medical School
- 1st Medical Network
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Russo?
Recent visit resulted in much improvement Being a patient of Dr. Russo is peace of mind that I am getting a high level of cardiovasular care. David Satterfield
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Russo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donald Russo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Russo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Russo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Russo frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Russo's office is located at 353 New Shackle Island Rd Ste 300C, Hendersonville, TN 37075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Russo speaks English, French, and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Macon Community Hospital
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- Tristar Northcrest Medical Center
Tennessee Heart and Vascular - Hendersonville
Tennessee Heart & Vascular Institute353 New Shackle Island Rd Ste 300C, Hendersonville, TN 37075 Existing Patients: (615) 378-3353
Tennessee Heart and Vascular
Tennessee Heart and Vascular214 Northcrest Dr, Springfield, TN 37172 Existing Patients: (615) 703-2319
Tennessee Heart and Vascular - Gallatin
Tennessee Heart and Vascular300 Steam Plant Rd Ste 100, Gallatin, TN 37066 Existing Patients: (615) 378-3357