Dr. Donald Skillman, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Helena, MT. Dr. Skillman completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at St. Peter's Health and is affiliated with Saint Peter's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Skillman is board certified in Infectious Disease.
St. Peter's Health
St. Peter's Health2550 E Broadway St, Helena, MT 59601 (406) 457-4180
- Walter Reed Army MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- USUHS F E HEBERT SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skillman?
- Saint Peter's Hospital