Dr. Donald Rademacher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rademacher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Rademacher, MD is a nephrology specialist in Greeley, CO. Dr. Rademacher completed a residency at U Ill Hosp. He currently practices at Greeley Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Longs Peak Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rademacher is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ill Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Ill Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Ill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greeley Medical Clinic
Greeley Medical Clinic1900 16th St, Greeley, CO 80631 Existing Patients: (970) 350-2438
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rademacher?
Very helpful. My husband has stage 4 kidney diesease and Dr. Rademacher was very straight foward and answered all of our questions. He recommended my husband be hospitalized and insured us that he would be treated as needed to slow the progress. Awsome kidney doc highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rademacher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rademacher frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Hypercalcemia.
Dr. Rademacher's office is located at 1900 16th St, Greeley, CO 80631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rademacher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Longs Peak Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital