Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 695-3696.
Dr. Donald Cantrell, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Donald Cantrell, MD is a interventional neuroradiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Cantrell completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cantrell is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 2016
- AMITA Health/St Francis Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cantrell?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Donald Cantrell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cantrell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cantrell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cantrell frequently treats PET-CT Scan and Spine Disorders.
Dr. Cantrell's office is located at 676 N Saint Clair St Ste 800, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cantrell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medicine Diagnostic Imaging Lake Forest Hospital1000 N Westmoreland Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045 Call