Dr. Donald Poretz, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Annandale, VA. Dr. Poretz completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Infectious Diseases Physical Inc and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Poretz is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Infectious Diseases Physical Inc
Infectious Diseases Physicians Inc3289 Woodburn Rd Ste 200, Annandale, VA 22003 Existing Patients: (703) 560-7900
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1966
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Poretz?
My primary care physician recommended Infectious Diseases Physicians Group to treat my osteomyelitis condition. How fortunate I was to be under Dr. David Portez care; extremely knowledgeable, easily understood and patient to listen to my stories/issues. Equally important in my view was the nursing staff, specifically Nurse Sara Moses, the well run and very supportive office staff and the treatment from the other clinicians. Dr. Portez operates a well run ship. His crew will make you well again.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital