Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McAuliffe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donald McAuliffe, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Salem, MA. Dr. McAuliffe completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Dr Kwait and is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McAuliffe is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr Kwait84 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970 Existing Patients: (978) 745-3050
Lahey Health Primary Care, Beverly
Pediatric Associates of Greater Salem30 Tozer Rd, Beverly, MA 01915 Existing Patients: (978) 745-3050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McAuliffe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McAuliffe frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acne, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. McAuliffe's office is located at 84 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McAuliffe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore Medical Center