Dr. Liss has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donald Liss, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Liss completed a residency at Columbia-Presby Med Ctr. He currently practices at Physical Medicine/Rehabltn CENTER and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Columbia-Presby Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Physical Medicine/Rehabltn CENTER
Physical Medicine/Rehabltn CENTER6132 Riverdale Ave, Bronx, NY 10471 Existing Patients: (718) 884-1200
Physical Medcn & Rehab Ctr
Physical Medicine & Rehab Ctr365 Route 304 Ste 102, Nanuet, NY 10954 Existing Patients: (845) 624-2182
- 3 500 Grand Ave Ste 1, Englewood, NJ 7631 Existing Patients: (201) 567-2277
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liss?
Extremely qualified doctor with excellent bedside manners
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Donald Liss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Liss' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Liss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Liss frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow), and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Liss' office is located at 6132 Riverdale Ave, Bronx, NY 10471. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liss speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center