Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (360) 362-8751, and for other questions, call (253) 272-1812.
Dr. Donald Trippel, MD
New Patient(360) 553-1397
Dr. Donald Trippel, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Trippel completed a residency at Madigan Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Seattle Childrens South Sound Cardiology Clinic and is affiliated with St. Michael Medical Center - Bremerton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trippel is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Seattle Childrens South Sound Cardiology Clinic
Northwest Pediatric Heart Specialists Pllc1901 S Cedar St Ste 103, Tacoma, WA 98405 Call
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trippel?
- St. Michael Medical Center - Bremerton
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Donald Trippel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trippel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trippel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trippel frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Heart Murmur.
Dr. Trippel's office is located at 1901 S Cedar St Ste 103, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trippel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.